Theresa Boatemaa Mantey – Nursing Service ManagerJanuary 17, 2011
Emmanuel Osae – EmbryologistFebruary 17, 2012
Priscilla Adjorkor Adjei
Head of Pharmacy
Mrs. Priscilla Adjei is a licensed Pharmacist who combines compassion with continued professional development to improve the health and wellness of her clients. Her strong analytical mind is critical in her assessment of patient’s health and needs and she believes in a practical scientific approach in delivering pharmaceutical service.
- Head of Pharmacy
- Medifem Multi-Specialist and Fertility Centre, Accra
- MBA Finance, Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration Business School (GIMPA), Accra, Ghana.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.), Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
- Member, Pharmaceutical Society of Ghana
- Registered Pharmacist, Pharmacy Council of Ghana
- Member, Lady Pharmacists Association of Ghana (LAPAG)
- Member, SYTO/IYEP Ghana
Training Programmes Attended
- Malaria Treatment and Diagnosis organized by Pharmacy Council of Ghana and National Malaria Control Program.
- July 2011 KOAF Consult for Quasi-Governmental Organizations Certificate in Quality Assurance and Leadership Skills Certification.
- Cardiovascular Diseases: prevention, comprehensive management, and patient adherence by the European Cardiovascular Board for Accreditation in Cardiology.
- Prevention and early detection of cardiovascular diseases.
- Customer Service and Customer Care.
- Drug procurement processes and tender processing
- Research methods, formal writing skills and good communication skills