Medifem Multi Specialist Hospital and Fertility Hospital has opportunities for qualified and interested persons to join its Accounts Department in delivering excellent billing services to patients and customers.
|REMUNERATION:||Per approved remuneration structure. Further details of this as well as the other terms of employment will be discussed at the interview.|
- Responsible for dispensing prescriptions by following standard operating procedures for receiving, filling, dispensing, logging, and maintaining loss prevention controls.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Receive and verify patient prescriptions in accordance with the law and hospital procedures and to ensure that the appropriate checking procedures are adhered to at all times.
- To refer any questions regarding prescriptions, drug information to a pharmacist.
- Assist customers with their questions, locating items or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Communicate all queries and messages before leaving at the end of a shift.
EDUCATIONAL AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- HND in Pharmacy Technology
- Must have a minimum of one years’ experience or more.
- A Cover letter, a complete CV as well as Educational Certificates via mail to email@example.com
- Note that only short-listed applicants would be contacted
Deadline for Receipt of Applications: Before close of work, Monday 24th March 2023.